"It's in our nature"
Yay it was another weekend of fun-filled activities. First up was Darknights Nationals on Saturday. Last year I missed out on going because I had to work and because I was being indecisive about going, but after I see all the pics of all the hot girls that I missed out on seeing, I started counting down the days until this years event which I vowed I would not miss. So I got there and there were indeed many hot car model girls walking about but what I really came for was the famed bikini contest. So I get to the stage super early and score myself a spot in the front row. Wicked! Funnily enough, the guy who was next to me was some kid who looked to be about 10 years old. No joke. I was like, yo kid, do you even like girls yet? Anyways, he was armed with his camera ready to go. So after about a long hours wait, the show finally begins. And then what happens? Some camera guy decides to park himself right in front of me. Oh punk! I went from the best spot in the house to the worst spot. To add insult to injury, he lets the kid over the fence AND the kid not only gets one, but TWO model cars, just cause hes a kid and cause the other girl didnt see him get one already. Damn sneaky tactics. Anyways, after the contest was over, I raced over to the backstage to see if I could catch some of the contestants and I managed to get this wicked pick of last years winner, the gorgeous Carmelle
and this pic of the ultra-ultra-hot Jade who I'm sure won the whole thing this year (its a two day comp.)
Damn thats hot!. Good times, cant wait for next year again.
Ok Sunday was The Great Neighbourhood Race, one of those Amazing Race type adventures races which if anyone knows me knows I love the Amazing Race with a passion. This was Team Indecision's second go at the race, and we were pretty pumped because we learned our lesson from the mistakes we made last year that prevented us for placing so we were ready for this year. This year though they changed the format and jacked up the difficulty a notch, which was wicked except we got rocked on most of the clues! The race ended at the distillery district which was a very nice touch. Kudos to the race, it was a wicked fun time. Can't wait for next year as well. And check it out I....errr I mean WE made the newspaper!
www.torontosun.com/News/OtherNews/2005/07/25/1146685-sun.html
Hahaha, I guess theres no I in Team, but theres an I in Team ID. Hahaha
New Team ID motto: "It's in our nature"
and this pic of the ultra-ultra-hot Jade who I'm sure won the whole thing this year (its a two day comp.)
Damn thats hot!. Good times, cant wait for next year again.
Ok Sunday was The Great Neighbourhood Race, one of those Amazing Race type adventures races which if anyone knows me knows I love the Amazing Race with a passion. This was Team Indecision's second go at the race, and we were pretty pumped because we learned our lesson from the mistakes we made last year that prevented us for placing so we were ready for this year. This year though they changed the format and jacked up the difficulty a notch, which was wicked except we got rocked on most of the clues! The race ended at the distillery district which was a very nice touch. Kudos to the race, it was a wicked fun time. Can't wait for next year as well. And check it out I....errr I mean WE made the newspaper!
www.torontosun.com/News/OtherNews/2005/07/25/1146685-sun.html
Hahaha, I guess theres no I in Team, but theres an I in Team ID. Hahaha
New Team ID motto: "It's in our nature"



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home