Countdown Begins
Only two weeks and a day before I leave for the promised land, Japan!
So I started making a list of "100 Things To Do in Japan" that I'll use as a checklist when I'm travelling. I'll post it here when I'm done, but I'm only up to about 20, so if you guys have any souvenir requests or any suggestions let me know and I'll add it to my list. My personal favourite so far is buying something wacky from a vending machine. The lobster one might be a bit problematic, but the fried octopus one seems very doable...
So I started making a list of "100 Things To Do in Japan" that I'll use as a checklist when I'm travelling. I'll post it here when I'm done, but I'm only up to about 20, so if you guys have any souvenir requests or any suggestions let me know and I'll add it to my list. My personal favourite so far is buying something wacky from a vending machine. The lobster one might be a bit problematic, but the fried octopus one seems very doable...

4 Comments:
get me some 'mooshie mooshie' or at least some school girl underwear via vending machine... no really, get me a pair!
By
chinwhat, at 5:17 p.m.
added!
By
Chris, at 5:31 p.m.
Take a pic of some Harajuku girls for me!
By
Rubex Cube, at 5:50 p.m.
I agree with the Harajuku girls....but there is a task that would supercede just taking pictures of jap girls...
Task #1 - Hit on some hot Jap chick. I mean, c'mon. You'll be in a different country so if it doesn't work out, no loss, no gain.
You're mastery of the Engrish language will have all kinds of girls all over you.
-mL
blog.lapasa.net
By
Anonymous, at 11:35 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home