Adios Summer
So I went out last night and it was dark at 7 already. Then I had to put a jacket on cause it was chilly. Then I woke up this morning and it was overcast. Then I went down to eat breakfast, but had to go back to my room to get a sweater because it was chilly. Then I drove to work, but had to drive with the window up for the first time in a while. And then it started to rain. Then I had to hang up my jacket on the jacket rack at work which I haven't done since spring. Adios summer... (sheds a tear)
..but hello Cuba! I'm not going to get my hopes up too high because as my friend Chin says, "low expectations = no disappointment." You see I didn't learn that lesson this week when I started my Italian class once again. I had high hopes because last year, there were only two guys in my class, and the rest were all girls (including a few really hot ones!) This year? I walk into class and see all guys and three older ladies. Oh punk. One more week till Cuba, cant wait cause it'll be "alright" (but secretly hoping it'll be awesome)
..but hello Cuba! I'm not going to get my hopes up too high because as my friend Chin says, "low expectations = no disappointment." You see I didn't learn that lesson this week when I started my Italian class once again. I had high hopes because last year, there were only two guys in my class, and the rest were all girls (including a few really hot ones!) This year? I walk into class and see all guys and three older ladies. Oh punk. One more week till Cuba, cant wait cause it'll be "alright" (but secretly hoping it'll be awesome)

1 Comments:
i also think it will be... 'alright...'
By
chinwhat, at 6:21 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home