Gasoliiiiiiiiiina!
Ok so got back from Cuba last Saturday night. This trip did NOT suck. That was the most fun I had on a trip, eclipsing the previous mark held by Vegas 2k3 (which on a scale of 1 to 10, I gave a 21, so I guess this gets a 22?) Some personal favourite moments:
-daily beach volleyball. Smash it up! Good set! Good set!
-God bless Russia (but watch out for the KGB)
-grappling champion 2k5! In the "what the hell were you guys thinking" category, I somehow managed to wrestle four 150+ pound men. In a swimming pool. In a row.
-ride or die. Driving a scooter is the most fun thing ever in the history of fun things. It pwnd!
-I was determined to drink the equivalent of the cost of my trip in alcohol and if I didn't I got pretty damn close! Alcohol for breafast. Done. Alcohol for lunch. Done. Alcohol for dinner. Done. Alcohol for all times between. Done!
-Chris Jones III aka Chris "Bruiser" Jones plays New York Knockout (tm)
-contrary to popular belief, I only lost my key once. Although I had to go to the front desk many times to get a new one
-winning the darkest tan in Team ID award. darkness!
-"science fiction writers are modern day virgins" This still makes me laugh. I'm laughing right now!
-"Chris every time I see you you're drinking something"
-having four guys go all in on the first hand in poker. Thats what happens when you play for rocks!
-Do it. Do it. Do it.
-having cheeseburgers every night at 3 in the morning.
-TH everywhere!
All in all Cuba was good times. Made a lot of new friends, but nothing spends spending quality (aka punkage) time with your friends. Hopefully theres a sequel in the works one day. Carib Trip part II: Darkness strikes back!
Pictures to come soon, but I still owe y'alls pics from Japan, but sorting through 1500+ photos is going to take a while...
-daily beach volleyball. Smash it up! Good set! Good set!
-God bless Russia (but watch out for the KGB)
-grappling champion 2k5! In the "what the hell were you guys thinking" category, I somehow managed to wrestle four 150+ pound men. In a swimming pool. In a row.
-ride or die. Driving a scooter is the most fun thing ever in the history of fun things. It pwnd!
-I was determined to drink the equivalent of the cost of my trip in alcohol and if I didn't I got pretty damn close! Alcohol for breafast. Done. Alcohol for lunch. Done. Alcohol for dinner. Done. Alcohol for all times between. Done!
-Chris Jones III aka Chris "Bruiser" Jones plays New York Knockout (tm)
-contrary to popular belief, I only lost my key once. Although I had to go to the front desk many times to get a new one
-winning the darkest tan in Team ID award. darkness!
-"science fiction writers are modern day virgins" This still makes me laugh. I'm laughing right now!
-"Chris every time I see you you're drinking something"
-having four guys go all in on the first hand in poker. Thats what happens when you play for rocks!
-Do it. Do it. Do it.
-having cheeseburgers every night at 3 in the morning.
-TH everywhere!
All in all Cuba was good times. Made a lot of new friends, but nothing spends spending quality (aka punkage) time with your friends. Hopefully theres a sequel in the works one day. Carib Trip part II: Darkness strikes back!
Pictures to come soon, but I still owe y'alls pics from Japan, but sorting through 1500+ photos is going to take a while...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home