Chris the Perpetual Student

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Stress

So many of you already know that I got a new job. Let me tell you that resigning from your job is one of the most stressful things ever (at least for me it is). I've never quit anything in my life (I still work at my first job) so this was all new territory for me. First you got to tell your boss that you're resigning, then you have to face the owners, other co-workers, etc. etc. Stress! Finding the courage to hand in my resignation was one othe most hardest things I've had to do EVER. For a shy guy like, it was the closest thing to death. I mean, I have a hard enough time as it is just asking for vacation. But all thats done and said and things are cool now. Let's just hope that I dont have to do that again for a very very long time.

You know what else is stress? Halo/Halo 2 single player campaign. Fighting off never ending swarms of bad guys only to die and having to repeat the process. Stress! And I thought video games are supposed to be relaxing activity

Speaking of Halo, if this project ever gets completed, it will not suck: Halo RTS

You know what isn't stress? Cuba nation. Here are my pics that I finally uploaded.

1 Comments:

  • Congrats Chris on taking such a big step, it does take courage cause your used to how things are done and stuff, good luck on your new gig! I'm sure you will do just fine :D

    By Blogger Rubex Cube, at 7:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home