Chris the Perpetual Student

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Oink Oink

Man I feel flabby. Seems like I've been doing a lot of eating lately, whether by choice or not. At work we had Whopper Wednesday last week and Friday we got free lunch cause some guys were leaving. On Thursday I ate extra at dinner cause I was super hungry, and then I filled myself again later that night at Tremendous as YTM attempted to tackle another dinner for two. I could feel my waistline grow by like 2 inches. Plus it doesn't really help now that it's winter and I'm indoors all the time on my video game playing spree. But flabby no more! To motivate myself, I've decided that this week I'm starting my training for the 8k run. I see that "ohhhh yeah" look on your face. This is your official notice and reminder in writing that the race is four months away, therefore no excuse of not having time to train will be accepted! Get running kids!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home