Now Taking Applications
Girlfriend wanted
What you get: a cool guy that enjoys Star Trek, Halo, sleeping in, and eating too much. And oh yeah, a free trip to the Caribbean. Start sending in those resumes.
So my friend introduced me to this Google Video thing and it pwns (I pledge my allegiance to Google). I thought this video in particular kicked some major Bowser butt.
What you get: a cool guy that enjoys Star Trek, Halo, sleeping in, and eating too much. And oh yeah, a free trip to the Caribbean. Start sending in those resumes.
So my friend introduced me to this Google Video thing and it pwns (I pledge my allegiance to Google). I thought this video in particular kicked some major Bowser butt.

1 Comments:
personal favorite:
jim rome
unfortunately, they do not have nolan ryan owning robin ventura
By
chinwhat, at 6:22 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home