Molto Grazie
Many thanks to all those who came out and celebrated my birthday over the weekend and to all those who sent me birthday wishes. This birthday had everything I ever could have wanted in a birthday, being surrounded by good friends, poker, basketball, alcohol, and a blonde and a brunette. Like I told those girls, I wish it was my birthday every day!
So I treated myself to a nice birthday present of a Gameboy SP. I dont know if I should be happy that the new backlit screen pwns the previous two iterations of GBA or mad that they should have got it right in the first place back with the first GBA (which I own). I swear, if they release an SP with a headphone adapter next, I'll be mad!
So how does it feel to enter the "late twenties" I look in the mirror now and I can sort of tell I dont look like I could be a university student anymore. But I'm reminded how I found out this weekend that a friend of a friend is 29 when all this time I thought he was 21 cause of the way he acts. I swear I haven't been so shocked in a long time. So it really is all in the mind. YTM for life.
BTW the picture on Chin's blog from the birthday party is sooooo funny
So I treated myself to a nice birthday present of a Gameboy SP. I dont know if I should be happy that the new backlit screen pwns the previous two iterations of GBA or mad that they should have got it right in the first place back with the first GBA (which I own). I swear, if they release an SP with a headphone adapter next, I'll be mad!
So how does it feel to enter the "late twenties" I look in the mirror now and I can sort of tell I dont look like I could be a university student anymore. But I'm reminded how I found out this weekend that a friend of a friend is 29 when all this time I thought he was 21 cause of the way he acts. I swear I haven't been so shocked in a long time. So it really is all in the mind. YTM for life.
BTW the picture on Chin's blog from the birthday party is sooooo funny

1 Comments:
YTM4Life
By
chinwhat, at 5:24 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home