Say What?
Ok so I'm frantically reading through Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I have to finish the book before I watch the movie which I will be doing on Sunday and at the beginning of the week I had the good of 500 pages to go through. So I get to this one part of the book that goes something like this:
"Treacle tart, Hermione!" said Ron, deliberately wafting its smell towards her. "Spotted dick, look!"...
Spotted dick?! WTH? I thought this was a kids book. Intrigued, I looked it up. Turns out though that its the name of a type of pudding. For a more detailed explanation you can click here. So no, Ron's not showing Hermione his manhood (that'd be funny though)
Oh and I was just introduced to a new character, Rita Skeeter.
"Treacle tart, Hermione!" said Ron, deliberately wafting its smell towards her. "Spotted dick, look!"...
Spotted dick?! WTH? I thought this was a kids book. Intrigued, I looked it up. Turns out though that its the name of a type of pudding. For a more detailed explanation you can click here. So no, Ron's not showing Hermione his manhood (that'd be funny though)
Oh and I was just introduced to a new character, Rita Skeeter.

2 Comments:
I don't get why Hermione was all upset at the ball when she sent Harry and Ron to shut up and go to their bedrooms.
Is there a Hermione/Ron love story? I havn't read any of the books but I saw the first, second and now the 4th one.
By
Anonymous, at 8:06 p.m.
-mL
blog.lapasa.net
By
Anonymous, at 8:06 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home