Chris the Perpetual Student

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I Love Pink (but not really)

Just thought I'd mention this wicked article I read in the Star today because its sooo true. The title is "When she wants you to buy the pink shirt" which should immediately tell you what the article is about. The basic gist of the article is that women drive the majority of men's clothing sales and as a result retailers have begun to target women with their men's clothing line. So you get a lot of clothes that girls like that guys dont necessarily er... like. There's a wicked line in the article that says you'll look either gay or from somewhere fashionable. Anyways, my take has always been this. Whenever a guy comes into the store and asks about one of our pink shirts my advice is always the same: you don't buy it cause guys like it, you buy it because girls love it. My rule is as long as girls like it, I'll wear it. That's why I'll usually take a girl along with me when I go shopping, they get final veto power. So boys, just man up and take what the ladies give you cause in the end they're the ones you want to impress, not other guys! (well unless you're gay of course)

3 Comments:

  • True. and when another guys tells you he's not impressed, you can always run the "only real men can wear pink" smack. It's true! How big do your balls have to be to wear a pink shirt?

    By Blogger Lil Lex, at 4:34 p.m.  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Lil Lex, at 4:38 p.m.  

  • ai wears pink cuz i like it on him.

    By Blogger chinwhat, at 5:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home