The Price of Procrastination
Less than a week to go before Christmas and I've barely done any Christmas shopping. But its not my fault, although at the same time it is. Ok so I finally decided to get off my procrastinating butt and start my Christmas shopping on Monday. But I ended up staying late at work (playing Halo, as usual) and then I had to run to the computer store to pick up a CD burner for a friend and by the time I got home and got it installed it was too late to go to the mall. So I try again on Tuesday. This time I actually make it to the mall, but I wasn't sure the things that I saw were the things I was supposed to get (why do they have to make things in a hundred different types and a hundred different combinations?) so I ended up wandering the mall, until my old friend Rob bumped into me. Since I hadn't seen the guy in over four years I decided to write off the day. Today's Chin's birthday (Happy Birthday Chin! >sings The Fugees - Ready or Not Ready for the Show remix<) so today was a shopping write off as well. So that just leaves tomorrow* Ah procrastination, how things never change.
Speaking of never changing, its nice to see that old friends dont change. Case in point, I was reading Rob's blog and even though its been years since we hung out I still find an "oh punk" here and there. Thats gold. This reaffirms my notion that I will be 50 and still saying "oh punk" Punkage for life
*ok I semi lied, I actually did some shopping on my lunch today, but for the sake of story telling, that didn't happen
Speaking of never changing, its nice to see that old friends dont change. Case in point, I was reading Rob's blog and even though its been years since we hung out I still find an "oh punk" here and there. Thats gold. This reaffirms my notion that I will be 50 and still saying "oh punk" Punkage for life
*ok I semi lied, I actually did some shopping on my lunch today, but for the sake of story telling, that didn't happen

3 Comments:
i don't have my kris kringle gift yet! i guess i gotta do that soon...
By
Lil Lex, at 8:21 a.m.
what's rob's blog's address?
By
chinwhat, at 6:03 p.m.
billbaker121.blogspot.com
By
OhPunk!, at 6:10 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home