Blonde Ambition
I think my already voracious appetite for blondes has increased exponentially lately for some reason. I've fallen in love at least four times in the past week. First, there was the hot blonde who works at the HR at Yorkdale. Gatdamn! I want to transfer there. Then on Sunday night while I was killing time because I had to drive my parents later that night, I flicked on the TV and the only thing good that was on was Extreme Makeover: Home Edition where I was introduced to Tracy Hutson.

Damn, I'll smash down my house just so she can come over and fix it. Too bad she's off on maternity leave or something (damn you Barry Watson!) As I was killing more time, I decided to go to always great Google Video to watch some random videos. I happened upon this video pimping Napster. Holy smokes! The "Napster Girl"'s name I find out is actually Franky Wedge

who is also the star of Eric Prydz's oh so awesome Call On Me music video which along with the music video for the Weekend are two of the greatest music videos ever (ah god bless those euros). Ok so technically I actually didn't fall in love with her but she is hot so I just had to mention her. Ok so then on Monday I went for a run at the gym and when I was done I popped down to watch the volleyball game when this blonde goddess walked into the gym and started talking to some of the staff. I swear I could have died right there and I would have died a happy man. You know I never realized how much a difference it makes to me the colour of a person's hair could make until recently when the hottest girl I ever had the pleasure of knowing dyed her hair from blonde to dark brown, and then all of a sudden she's just pretty to me. WTH, all she did was change her hair colour, stupid brain why does it have to work that way. I just pray she puts it back to normal soon. More proof came via my new issue of Maxim (thanks Ate and Matt!) So I jump onto Maxim's website to check out the "exclusive web only" stuff and I run across the Hometown Hottie's 2005 winners page. Now if it were me, I would have chosen the 3rd place finisher Renae to have won. Man shes so hot! As a good friend of mine would say "I need a girlfriend like that" Anyways, further clicking on links showed me a picture of when she dyed her hair brown. Yuck! Her hotness decreased dramatically. Damn I gotta get this fixed or else Eva Mendes, Kate Beckinsale or Teri Hatcher might one day not look good to me anymore, and that would be a real tragedy.

Damn, I'll smash down my house just so she can come over and fix it. Too bad she's off on maternity leave or something (damn you Barry Watson!) As I was killing more time, I decided to go to always great Google Video to watch some random videos. I happened upon this video pimping Napster. Holy smokes! The "Napster Girl"'s name I find out is actually Franky Wedge

who is also the star of Eric Prydz's oh so awesome Call On Me music video which along with the music video for the Weekend are two of the greatest music videos ever (ah god bless those euros). Ok so technically I actually didn't fall in love with her but she is hot so I just had to mention her. Ok so then on Monday I went for a run at the gym and when I was done I popped down to watch the volleyball game when this blonde goddess walked into the gym and started talking to some of the staff. I swear I could have died right there and I would have died a happy man. You know I never realized how much a difference it makes to me the colour of a person's hair could make until recently when the hottest girl I ever had the pleasure of knowing dyed her hair from blonde to dark brown, and then all of a sudden she's just pretty to me. WTH, all she did was change her hair colour, stupid brain why does it have to work that way. I just pray she puts it back to normal soon. More proof came via my new issue of Maxim (thanks Ate and Matt!) So I jump onto Maxim's website to check out the "exclusive web only" stuff and I run across the Hometown Hottie's 2005 winners page. Now if it were me, I would have chosen the 3rd place finisher Renae to have won. Man shes so hot! As a good friend of mine would say "I need a girlfriend like that" Anyways, further clicking on links showed me a picture of when she dyed her hair brown. Yuck! Her hotness decreased dramatically. Damn I gotta get this fixed or else Eva Mendes, Kate Beckinsale or Teri Hatcher might one day not look good to me anymore, and that would be a real tragedy.

1 Comments:
you've been conditioned. your conditionings been conditioned.
By
chinwhat, at 6:50 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home