Karma
Damn karma. Much as I wanted to gloat over not being in sub zero temperatures, my first two days here has been freeeezing. I haven't been able to swim in the ocean cause it's like ice water and the one and only time I dared to jump in the pool, glass cutters! I only got to play vball once and I didn't say any hot girls. Such punkage! Yesterday things improved though, it was actually quite warm (for a bit) when I headed downtown and I discovered thats where all the hot girls were at due to cruise ship unloadage. I checked out Atlantis too which is pretty cool, very large and upscale. Well thats about it. Today's the last day and its actually hot now so I think I'm going to salvage whats left of my vball and swimming hopes and hit the beach for a bit.
(funny aside, i'm in a bar right now and the manager was yelling at some guy on the phone cause he was supposed to be in likes two hours ago but hes still sleeping. haha reminds me of that malibu commercial!)
(funny aside, i'm in a bar right now and the manager was yelling at some guy on the phone cause he was supposed to be in likes two hours ago but hes still sleeping. haha reminds me of that malibu commercial!)

1 Comments:
Yo .. hurry up, I'm waiting to pick you up at the airport son!
My cell is on................
WAR Managers being mad
By
OhPunk!, at 12:00 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home