Work Antics
I enjoy work antics. You know, the funny stuff you and your co-workers do for kicks. One of my favourite work antics at my new job is the art of sending e-mails from someone's computer when they're not at their desk. Nothing is more hilarious than getting an e-mail that says "Hi I lost my pants" from the unsuspecting victim and all the punkage replies resulting from that e-mail. I haven't gotten punked yet as I learned very quickly you never leave your computer unlocked when you leave your desk, ah the paranoia of getting punked!
Part of my New Year's goals for 2k6 was to give my wardrobe an upgrade, so I've gone on quite a shopping spree at my part-time job as I've been buying stuff at almost a weekly basis. One good cashier friend of mine decides to change my name in the customer database so now I get this on my receipt every week.

Such punkage. But I appreciate this punkage, its funny! Ah work antics...
Part of my New Year's goals for 2k6 was to give my wardrobe an upgrade, so I've gone on quite a shopping spree at my part-time job as I've been buying stuff at almost a weekly basis. One good cashier friend of mine decides to change my name in the customer database so now I get this on my receipt every week.

Such punkage. But I appreciate this punkage, its funny! Ah work antics...

3 Comments:
Next time we're at tremendous, and there's one last piece of Tofu, you know who's getting it? Right? Right?
By
OhPunk!, at 6:43 p.m.
Shaun's getting it.
By
chinwhat, at 9:47 p.m.
Whatever. I'll stuff that in my pockets son...
By
OhPunk!, at 12:20 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home