Chris the Perpetual Student

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I Got The Bahamas Beach Bum Blues

Well back to the cold and gloom. Some observations from my trip

-it was cool to see Canadian banks there. They even had CBC on TV. I caught this Canadian cartoon called Dragon Booster, so wicked!
-it's weird, but I think of my co-workers as regular people and I know several of them have children but I dont usually think much of it, but most of my co-workers brought their babies with them on the trip and man, as soon as I saw them with their baby in hand did my view of them change instantly, it was as if they grew older/matured instantly. They became, well, a parent. That's messed up
-I never realized how important the product that I'm working on is for my company until the meeting we had. If you dont think that working on an integral part of the company's future is pressure, I dont know what is. Let's hope I dont screw up
-in Atlantis, they have this water slide that actually slides through a shark infested aquarium. How freaking cool is that!
-checked out a club but it was dead, only like 10 people inside. But they played wicked cool soca/calypso/hip hop music. Yessss!
-I have never seen so many chromed out cars ever.
-I went to buy some shot glasses for souvenirs and I asked how much they were. The lady replied 2 for $3. I asked her how much I could get 3 for. She said I could get 3 for $5. After standing there for a minute trying to do the math in my head, I finally figured out that that costs more money. Ghetto!

Click the pic for pics from my trip:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home