Canadian Girls Kick A--

So the Olympics are done. Now I love sports and I love the olympics so I'm so pumped to see Canada rock out at these games, mostly due to our women athletes who won something like two-thirds of our medals. Way to go girls! It's wicked being able to say we're a powerhouse in something, especially given the fact we used to royally suck (we couldn't even win a gold medal at our own games, how embarassing) I honestly can't wait until the Vancouver games in 2010, so I can witness Canadian butt-kickage in person. Speaking of Canadian girls, I've always thought of Avril Lavigne as attractive, but at the closing ceremonies I thought she looked damn good (apparently she wants to become a model). Maybe because she didn't dress like a 16 year old boy. Or maybe because she grew her hair really long and dyed it blonde. Yeah thats probably it. Oh, and whos idea was it to have Ricky Martin? Didn't anyone tell the Italians he's not big anymore, like, for the past 5 years? As my Italian teacher would say, Mi Dio!
p.s. the Italian girl who sang was none other than Elisa, who I pimped back in the day.

2 Comments:
Yeah I never understood how Ricky Martin was Italian and stuff, jeez its funny how Italy can churn out the designers but they are lacking in the singing category. Anywho, I'm going to VAN city in 2010 and you are all invited to come with! I've been waiting for this for a longggggggg time!
:)
By
Rubex Cube, at 4:02 p.m.
Elisa owns!
** Shaun **
My awesome blog: ohpunk.blogspot.com
-
By
OhPunk!, at 6:15 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home