Chris the Perpetual Student

Thursday, March 09, 2006

The Thrill of Defeat.



So the final battle was played out yesterday and unfortunately history repeated itself for me as my undermanned squad (only 4 of us again) lost a close championship game and wound up with a silver medal. Still I loved every second of it. The pressure of playing for a championship. The intensity. The feeling of being so close to victory but at the same time being so close to defeat. I've had my taste of a championship game and I want another crack at it. Hey you dont play an RPG just to get to the last boss, you want to see the end movie of saving the world and beating the bad guy and the ending credits of a hundred japanese names and the whole satisfaction of beating the game. I'll be back!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home