Chris the Perpetual Student

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Benefits of Being Single

So I went to Square One today. As I was walking through the parking lot to the entrance, I saw this blonde Polish looking girl wearing a black cami with black pants and sandals walking down the parking lot and I swear I kid you not she was one of the most hottest girls I've ever seen in my life ever, like 10 out of 10, 5 star quality. She was so hot that first I did a double take, then I mouthed the words "Oh Snap!" So then I see this guy come out of his car and then he's stopped in his tracks and I see his head turning as he follows the girl as she walks down the parking lot, totally mesmerized. For a moment me and the guy look at each other and we both give the "Gatdamn that's hot!" look to each other. But then the guy's wife yells out "A--hole!, stop looking at that girl!" Oh my god, I almost died of laughter internally. All I could manage was a huge grin as I passed the couple, as I could hear the husband muttering "hey its a free country, I'm allowed to look." As I get to the entrance, again I see the couple, and the wife says to me "hey I saw you looking too!" to which I replied "I'm allowed to look!" to which the wife replies "yeah, but he's not!" and again the husband mutters something about being a free country. Ah the hilarity.

WAR super hot girls
WAR being single
WAR being allowed to look

7 Comments:

  • one of my classmates dropped this gem on me one day:

    being in a relationship is like being on a diet. no, you're not allowed to eat anything you want, but you're still allowed to look at the menu.

    By Blogger chinwhat, at 7:46 a.m.  

  • That is pure jokes! Yes I agree it's a free world, you can look but not touch if you are spoken for or what not!

    By Blogger Rubex Cube, at 11:01 a.m.  

  • Haha that's a good story

    By Blogger Microbefox, at 10:51 p.m.  

  • hilarious!

    By Blogger OhPunk!, at 4:46 a.m.  

  • hahaha busted!

    -mL
    blog.lapasa.net

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:10 a.m.  

  • that's so wicked

    By Blogger Lil Lex, at 8:59 a.m.  

  • If she was hot, you should've asked the guy if ya'll wanted to trade?

    ** Shaun **
    My awesome blog: ohpunk.blogspot.com

    -

    By Blogger OhPunk!, at 5:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home