Drink for Heart
Woah, I'm home early for once, how about that? Well I just had another interesting trip to the mall. I went to go buy a skipping rope to strengthen my ankle on Chin's suggestion as well as this article I read yesterday that detailed the benefits of skipping (15 mins of skipping is equal to 45 mins of running? Sweet, less work for me!), and when I got to the mall there were cops and reporters everywhere and one of those mobile command centres were there. Apparently there was some bomb threat of some sort. Nothing like a little shopping under the threat of terrorism!
So last Saturday was Cathy's birthday drinkathon. So intent was I on getting my drink on that I took the bus to work for the first time in at least three years. 26E? I thought it only went up to B? Alas due to paying too much attention to the basketball game (I'll get you next time Dallas, next time! >shakes Dr. Claw evil fist<) and recording Cathy's drunken antics, I didn't get remotely wasted, but the sacrifice was worth if for the GOLD MINE of videos that I have on my cell phone, like this little gem (quicktime required)
Gwai Lo
c:\secret_archives just got a little fuller!

The next morning I had Ride for Heart. My sister and I and other members of Team Training Wheels decided to do the 25km course which I'm glad we did instead of the original 50km I wanted to do because I was so hurting/struggling up to the half way point. I guess two months off my bike due to ankle sprainage turned my leg muscles into mush. After the half way point though, I got my legs back and it was all good. It was a really cool course riding up the gardiner/dvp and I recommend doing it, I'll definitely be back next year. It's cool at the end of the race ending up at the CNE with thousands of other people with their bikes just chilling around the grounds, it's like bicycle city!
Well time to give my new jump rope a twirl, I'm out
So last Saturday was Cathy's birthday drinkathon. So intent was I on getting my drink on that I took the bus to work for the first time in at least three years. 26E? I thought it only went up to B? Alas due to paying too much attention to the basketball game (I'll get you next time Dallas, next time! >shakes Dr. Claw evil fist<) and recording Cathy's drunken antics, I didn't get remotely wasted, but the sacrifice was worth if for the GOLD MINE of videos that I have on my cell phone, like this little gem (quicktime required)
Gwai Lo
c:\secret_archives just got a little fuller!

The next morning I had Ride for Heart. My sister and I and other members of Team Training Wheels decided to do the 25km course which I'm glad we did instead of the original 50km I wanted to do because I was so hurting/struggling up to the half way point. I guess two months off my bike due to ankle sprainage turned my leg muscles into mush. After the half way point though, I got my legs back and it was all good. It was a really cool course riding up the gardiner/dvp and I recommend doing it, I'll definitely be back next year. It's cool at the end of the race ending up at the CNE with thousands of other people with their bikes just chilling around the grounds, it's like bicycle city!
Well time to give my new jump rope a twirl, I'm out

2 Comments:
yo, tha link aint working for me!
By
chinwhat, at 10:06 p.m.
it worked for me ... and it's fucking funny!
By
Lil Lex, at 9:05 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home