I Heart Vball
Snap, the last three days have been insanely hot, like, I'm trapped in a burning building in the middle of the desert hot (sort of reminds me of Vegas actually). It was so insanely hot that at Tuesday's beach volleyball game, I just stood there without moving and I was already sweating buckets. Yesterday I went straight to the pool for some relief, although swimming laps wasn't really a good idea for a relaxing activity. Anyways, today's rain brought some coolness with it, so its actually bearable for me to type something on my computer again.
Some random thoughts from the drive in to today's volleyball game:
-the annual video game geek extravaganza that was E3 is apparently no more. Chin and I had a pact to one day go to E3, so now what are we going to do? Go with Shaun to one of his Star Trek conventions?
-I thought my Tetris skills were pretty alright, but my 11-18 record on Nintendo Wi-Fi tells me otherwise. Also, the McDonalds down the street from my work offers 45 minutes of Wi-fi access if you purchase a meal. This way, I can hone my Tetris skills on my lunch (and gain 50 pounds in the process)
-I am starting a make Chu-Chu Rocket for the DS petition. CCR is the greatest multiplayer game ever, and is so made for the DS, with its wi-fi connection and touch screen. C'mon Sega, do it!
Speaking of volleyball, I know I pimp volleyball a lot on this blog, but here is another reason why volleyball is the greatest sport ever (as if you needed another reason):

Molly Sims’ Hot Sweaty Body In Action!
Some random thoughts from the drive in to today's volleyball game:
-the annual video game geek extravaganza that was E3 is apparently no more. Chin and I had a pact to one day go to E3, so now what are we going to do? Go with Shaun to one of his Star Trek conventions?
-I thought my Tetris skills were pretty alright, but my 11-18 record on Nintendo Wi-Fi tells me otherwise. Also, the McDonalds down the street from my work offers 45 minutes of Wi-fi access if you purchase a meal. This way, I can hone my Tetris skills on my lunch (and gain 50 pounds in the process)
-I am starting a make Chu-Chu Rocket for the DS petition. CCR is the greatest multiplayer game ever, and is so made for the DS, with its wi-fi connection and touch screen. C'mon Sega, do it!
Speaking of volleyball, I know I pimp volleyball a lot on this blog, but here is another reason why volleyball is the greatest sport ever (as if you needed another reason):

Molly Sims’ Hot Sweaty Body In Action!

5 Comments:
damn, what's with the expose! people think we go to the beach to actually PLAY volleyball... now they know...
By
chinwhat, at 7:49 a.m.
i think we should start our virtual tennis wars all over again with tetris.
By
Anonymous, at 12:17 p.m.
#1 - As the filipinos call it, "air-con"
#2 - Las Vegas Hilton has the Star Trek Experience. But I lost too much money playing poker that I couldn't afford to go
#3 - if you gain 50 pounds, you will look more like a Tetris champion ... win-win?
#4 - I will sign your CCR petition. Just remember my birthday is December 2, and I do NOT have a DS
#5 - How does one play volleyball with an erection?
By
Lil Lex, at 12:26 p.m.
Hey are you guys playing vball this weekend....if so call me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By
Rubex Cube, at 2:15 p.m.
Yo... I ain't not Star Trekker..
By
OhPunk!, at 7:15 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home