Chris the Perpetual Student

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Viva Italia/Congrats Sara and Dooch

Holy smokes, finally a chance to update my blog. It's 10:30 on a Sunday night which is perhaps the earliest I've been home in about two and a half weeks and even though I am dead tired from the Great Neighbourhood Race, I need to do some serious catching up on my blogging.

First off, a belated congratulations to the Azzurri for winning the World Cup! Seeing how my first adopted country Japan usually flames out in the first round, I turn to my second adopted country Italia to carry me through the rest of the tournament and this year they didn't disappoint! It's funny when I walk around with my Italia shirt because of the confused look on the faces of Italians, not knowing whether or not to give a Filipino guy in an Italia jersey props or not. Anyways, I give this bella major props (NSFW).



Secondly, a big congratulations to Sara and Dooch on their wedding! The Dooch is the oldest friend I have, going way back to grade 7 when we used to borrow each other's Genesis games so it's pretty crazy that 15 years later I'd be at his wedding. It was an awesome wedding and I had a crazy wicked time, highlighted by some interesting dancing by our always entertaining friend Alison





Now for some blast from the past fun, heres our class pic from grade 7



And 15 years later...



At least my fashion sense has improved somewhat.

Speaking of fashion, while both Al and I both rocked violet shirts and ties and both looked good, it should be pretty clear who looked better:



I mean c'mon, my shirt says "Finest Italian Fabric" on the inside, it's gotta be good! Sorry Al.

Now if only I can find those "bye I love you!" videos..

4 Comments:

  • 1 - dancing looks funny!
    2 - how come there wern't people dancing in the second video?
    3 - you two look like a couple of little fags in grade 7! hahha!
    4 - pic w/you and al - look at halison drinking! jokes!
    5 - 'i love you' is at the end of AOC, which i can provide if needed...

    By Blogger chinwhat, at 7:47 a.m.  

  • I don't know who those people are dancing but that video is hilarious.

    -mL
    blog.lapasa.net

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:05 a.m.  

  • Ahh Alison..

    By Blogger OhPunk!, at 3:49 p.m.  

  • ahahahhaahahah.

    i dont know alison, but i want to.

    too funny.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home