Vice City
Everyone has their vices. For some people it's shoes, other's it's ice cream, etc. etc. For me, it's two things: clothes and video games. Luckily for me, my clothing vice only kicks in twice a year, once in spring and once in fall. When it does, I go on a crazy shopping bananza (I think I replaced half my summer wardrobe this year). Video games on the other hand is a different story. It can strike anytime, which is bad because anytime I walk into a video game store I usually come out buying something (which is why I try to avoid video game stores) But the last few weeks have been bad. Ever since I bought my DS I've gone on a downhill slide. Now I need to buy games for it. Which has made me look at my game boy advance collection again, now I'm making lists of game boy advance games to buy (and I haven't even finished half the GBA games I currently own). This week I bought a Game Boy Micro because it was cheap, now I own every machine capable of playing game boy advance games (really, isn't that like buying four DVD players with slightly different features?) And to top it off, I bought Table Tennis for XBox 360 cause my co-worker was hyping it to me. And I don't even have an XBox 360! (well yet anyways) Plus I still have the ton of games for my older systems I haven't touched yet. Is there a gameaholics anonymous?
p.s. Metroid Prime Hunters for DS owns!
p.s. Metroid Prime Hunters for DS owns!

2 Comments:
wait until the nintendo wii comes out ... metroid prime 3! And that's just the beginning.
By
Lil Lex, at 8:57 a.m.
damn nintendo fan boys!
** Shaun **
My awesome blog: ohpunk.blogspot.com
-
By
OhPunk!, at 6:47 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home