Chris the Perpetual Student

Sunday, September 10, 2006

All Vacations Must Come To An End

So my Friday didn't go exactly according to plan. My original plan was to go meet my friend Cathy for lunch, then do some star gazing and catch a film festival pic. So I met up with Cathy for lunch but didn't catch a film festival pic. Why? Because I found out tickets ain't cheap! For some reason I thought that it would be regular movie ticket prices, instead they are like $18! I wasn't really in the mood to spend that much money on some obscure movie I never heard of (although for $10 I would have been) so I looked up some movies I was interested in watching but they were unfortunately sold out, so I guess it'll be another year without watching a film festival movie. Next year I'm going to plan it out better and actually research films ahead of time.

So instead I tried celebrity hunting. After all the hours I spent hanging out in Yorkville and parking myself in front of the Four Seasons you know who I got? Lance Bass and Massari. What a rip off! For fear of ridicule I didn't even attempt to take any pictures. Ok ok so I did get to see Paul Haggis, the director of one of my favourite movies of last year, Crash, so that semi made up for it. But not quite.



The next day Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore were shopping at Roots and this mad crowd formed at the store.



I really find the fascination with celebrities interesting. Ashton hasn't had a big movie and Demi doesn't even make movies anymore but look how crazy people go over them. I need to marry me some older woman so I can become famous too!

So yesterday I was really starving for dinner so me and my friend George went to Tremendous to once again tackle Dinner for Two. For those that don't know, dinner for two comes with spring rolls, a soup, two main dishes, and fried rice but they give you so much food that even three people have trouble with it. In fact, I've only ever finished it with three people twice. The first time me and George tried it we got so owned. But this time, we did the unpossible and finished it. That's how hungry we were. But man, I've never been more full in my life!

Today I just went shopping, went to the driving range, then played some basketball. And that folks concludes my vacation. Sigh, it sucks having to go to work tomorrow. Anyone want to pretend to be me so I can stay on vacation?

1 Comments:

  • "Lance Bass and Massari"
    psssssh

    Everyone knows Massari isn't a celebrity outside of Woodbridge.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home