My (Home) Space
Speaking of Friendster (see previous post) and because my friend Ruby just blogged about it, I must mention that I too have a MySpace page. Sure I hardly ever log into either web sites (no one I know goes on them regularly either), but the one thing that I absolutely love about my MySpace page is that I have both Sara and Joanie of America's Next Top Model (who I raved about in a previous post) as friends! Yes!

Anyways, here are some pics of my literal my space, my condo!




As you can see, my condo is already done. Dammit, three and a half months more to wait. I want to move in now! Oh well, this calls for some countdown timer action:

Joanie is my friend :)
Anyways, here are some pics of my literal my space, my condo!




As you can see, my condo is already done. Dammit, three and a half months more to wait. I want to move in now! Oh well, this calls for some countdown timer action:
2006-12-13 00:00:00 GMT+00:00 to go!

2 Comments:
Chris....I'm adding you to myspace hehe...damn that bloody site is so addicitve. Did you know that Pharrell is my friend muhahah!
Anywho, I like "yourspace" as well, nice looking digs buddy!
By
Rubex Cube, at 8:35 a.m.
The place looks good! Wow -- countdown to moving day (haha), I'll be bringing my permanent marker..
By
OhPunk!, at 1:32 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home