Sayonara Beaches
As summer starts to wind down, so too does beach volleyball season. This week was the last week of beach volleyball league, and last week means finals! Both the teams I play on had outstanding regular seasons so winning the championship wasn't outside the realm of possibility. In fact my Tuesday team cruised through the regular season so easily that I thought that winning was almost a lock. Alas it was not to be as we came up just short of winning, which just goes to show you that the post-season is a whole new ball game in any sport. I had a second chance for redemption with my Thursday team, Konichiwa Beaches!, which is the team that I captain which would make it more special if we won, but again we came up just short. But I was proud of the way we played, with heart and determination, battling back from down several points, I enjoyed every moment I played with my team both in the finals and the regular season. Can't wait till next year! Vengeance is ours!
Anyways, I thought I'd enjoy the last sliver of summer thats left so I'm on vacation this week. I'm heading to my sister's cottage for a few days for some much needed R&R (especially after last weekend's back to back drinking nights until 3 in the morning) and then do some chilling out locally. Till then kids.
Anyways, I thought I'd enjoy the last sliver of summer thats left so I'm on vacation this week. I'm heading to my sister's cottage for a few days for some much needed R&R (especially after last weekend's back to back drinking nights until 3 in the morning) and then do some chilling out locally. Till then kids.

1 Comments:
aww.. thats too bad. you guys looked as a team too!
By
Anonymous, at 10:59 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home