4 8 15 16 23 42
Yay I finally finished watching all of the second season of Lost last night. I made the same mistake the last time I watched the final episode of the season, starting it at 1am forgetting that the final episode is twice the length of a normal episode. Needless to say I got rocked this morning, but there was no way in hell I was going to stop watching half way through the episode. Anyways, I thought the second season was awesome. I remember there were mumblings last year that the second season was going downhill, but I found it to be all good (some of the cliffhangers were insane!) The last few episodes in particular were NUTS. So yeah, can't wait for the third season to start, even though I probably won't be able to watch it again and will have to wait another year for the season three DVD to come out. Sigh.
Now there were a couple of episodes that really made me think, like think on the drive in to work type thinking. Without giving anything away, one episode made me think, how far would/should someone go to help another? For example, would you break the law to help a friend? Would you go to jail for a friend? For a family member? For your spouse? I don't really expect anyone to be able to answer these questions, as they lie along the "you say you would do that, but when the time comes would you actually do that" type reasoning. Still its interesting to question oneself. I don't think I would have done what a character did to help another character, but then again if I was in his situation and I cared as much for the other character as he did, I'm really not so sure. How far would you go?
On a side note, the two episodes which featured Bernard and Rose made me all eye watery and stuff. I'm such a sucker for good old fashioned love!
Now there were a couple of episodes that really made me think, like think on the drive in to work type thinking. Without giving anything away, one episode made me think, how far would/should someone go to help another? For example, would you break the law to help a friend? Would you go to jail for a friend? For a family member? For your spouse? I don't really expect anyone to be able to answer these questions, as they lie along the "you say you would do that, but when the time comes would you actually do that" type reasoning. Still its interesting to question oneself. I don't think I would have done what a character did to help another character, but then again if I was in his situation and I cared as much for the other character as he did, I'm really not so sure. How far would you go?
On a side note, the two episodes which featured Bernard and Rose made me all eye watery and stuff. I'm such a sucker for good old fashioned love!

2 Comments:
My Lost widget starting beeping the other day. I had to type in the numbers. At first, I didn't remember them. I was scared. When I hit enter, the timer reset to 108. Whew.
By
Lil Lex, at 1:37 p.m.
"On a side note, the two episodes which featured Bernard and Rose made me all eye watery and stuff. I'm such a sucker for good old fashioned love!"
I got emotional with the reunion but the episode featuring them was boring as it was a buffer from the main storyline.
The one I really felt all watery eyed was when Sun found her wedding ring.
I don't think I could watch this show on a weekly basis because once you do a binge watching of all the seasons, you get really attached to the characters in such a short period of time.
And the easter eggs, omg...
-mL
blog.lapasa.net
By
Anonymous, at 3:41 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home