Chris the Perpetual Student

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Congrats Rob and Elaine



Just wanted to say congratulations to my good friend Rob for tying the knot with his fiancee Elaine on Saturday. I've known Rob for quite a while, going back to the days when we used to play ping pong in his basement at lunchtimes during high school going through our comp sci days at university. Quite a few of my "craziest things I've ever done" stories involve the antics Rob and I would pull during university (my favourite is when we got stuck behind a snow plow all the way to Casino Niagara at 1 in the morning, that was a long drive!) But I'll always remember Rob for all the good advice and things he's taught me over the years. In the movies, there always the street wise kid, the kid who has experienced life, knows the ropes. And then theres the sheltered kid, doesn't know too much of the outside world, naieve. But the street wise kid gives that kid some of his knowledge and points him in the right direction. Rob's that street wise kid. Next thing I got to get him teach me is the phone number of the female MC at his wedding! (and CB Shaun in the process) Anyways, congrats once again Rob, hope you enjoy the married life!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home