Chris the Perpetual Student

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Chi-Town



For the long weekend, I travelled with Team ID to the windy city of Chicago.

Highlights:
-Dane Cook's ice cream joke. "You will (f'ing) remember me forever!"

-trying deep dish pizza, which makes you o.d. on cheese. Wreaks havoc on your defecation though.


-going up the Sears Tower.

-going to the Harpo studios where Oprah tapes her show and having the security guard close the gates on me and Al when we went snooping around the building.

-eating at Steak n'Shake aka Steak n'Puke. My steakburger was pure grade F meat and I had a salad with something that supposedly was Italian sauce. As Chin succintly put it "what animal is this from?"


-visiting Wrigley Field and the United Center


-discovering Jack and Coke in a bottle. Why don't we have cool stuff like that here?

-going to the fountain from the Married with Children intro. This picture is so awesome:


-the jellybean thing at Millenium Park. This thing is so friggin cool, its like that spaceship from Flight of the Navigator except bigger and fatter and it doesn't fly.


But mostly I'll remember from Chicago the most is when I fell in love with (moreso) Nicole Scherzinger of the Pussycat Dolls when I saw her in the P Diddy video at some athletics store we were in. She's even more dreamier in the I Don't Need A Man Video. >Drools<

2 Comments:

  • Holy sh!t, that fountain pic was so awesome I had to trackback to it.

    -mL
    http://blog.lapasa.net

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:13 p.m.  

  • Wait a sec, I'm the star of that fountain pic! *shakes head*

    ** Shaun **
    My awesome blog: ohpunk.blogspot.com

    -

    By Blogger OhPunk!, at 5:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home