Countdowns
It's official: I am moving out in exactly a month. I still have a lot of things to do like buy furniture and stuff. I've been packing my stuff slowly over the past few weeks already, although my room seems to still look exactly the same for some reason (actually its a lot messier). I'm pretty excited, but not as excited as I could be, mainly because of another countdown that is going on, and that's the countdown to Wii day!

I'm so friggin pumped for Sunday which is less than 5 days away, all I do is surf the web all day looking up Wii stuff and checking Future Shop's counter to see how many hours until the Wii comes out. It's funny because I'm not that dying to play any of the Wii games, so I think it's the combination of getting my first new console since my good ol' Dreamcast* and just plain old new toy syndrome that's got me all excited. Man, as far as I'm concerned, Christmas is coming on Sunday. Now who wants to go home... and who wants to come with Wii!!! (Yeah!!!)
*Sigh, IMHO the DC is still the best system ever. Here's what I wrote about her way back on Feb 2, 2001:
-Unfortunately the Dream Machine went under last week. Can't say for sure right now, but it is probably my favourite system of all time. All I have to say is that IT WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY I PAYED FOR IT, EVEN AT ITS ORIGINAL PRICE (Sorry Shaun). Plus there's still a years worth of 5 star games coming out. DC forever.

I'm so friggin pumped for Sunday which is less than 5 days away, all I do is surf the web all day looking up Wii stuff and checking Future Shop's counter to see how many hours until the Wii comes out. It's funny because I'm not that dying to play any of the Wii games, so I think it's the combination of getting my first new console since my good ol' Dreamcast* and just plain old new toy syndrome that's got me all excited. Man, as far as I'm concerned, Christmas is coming on Sunday. Now who wants to go home... and who wants to come with Wii!!! (Yeah!!!)
*Sigh, IMHO the DC is still the best system ever. Here's what I wrote about her way back on Feb 2, 2001:
-Unfortunately the Dream Machine went under last week. Can't say for sure right now, but it is probably my favourite system of all time. All I have to say is that IT WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY I PAYED FOR IT, EVEN AT ITS ORIGINAL PRICE (Sorry Shaun). Plus there's still a years worth of 5 star games coming out. DC forever.

2 Comments:
YEAH!! >raises fist<
By
Anonymous, at 7:47 a.m.
The Wii will treat you as well as the DC did. unless the remote doesn't work. Then it'll suck.
By
Lil Lex, at 7:44 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home