Chris the Perpetual Student

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The End of the Beginning

So the high school reunion thing went down last Saturday. I'm glad I went because I had a really good time, I got to see a few people I haven't seen in a long time, and I got to see a few people I haven't seen in a REALLY long time, so I got what I wanted out of the reunion. I was surprised and glad to see that a good majority of the girls ranged from looking good to looking hot! Wow, time has been good to them. You can't really blame me for expecting the worst though, our metabolism isn't nowhere close where it was 10 years ago >slaps belly< As expected, I got a few "didn't recognize you"s, although one was a "I have no idea who you are." I set a goal for myself going into the reunion and that was to talk to people who I never really talked to before in high school, cause heck, there are no more high school social barriers preventing me from doing so. While I did talk to a few people, I was a little disappointed in myself in that my brave-ity level was not as high as I had hoped it would be that night (lack of drinking probably contributed to that) as I didn't talk to nearly enough people I didn't talk to before as I hoped I would. Oh well, I'll rock out at the 20 year reunion, I promise!

Ok and now a blast from the past, I dug this one out of the archives. Here's the video that I helped to create for the grad breakfast for my class way back in 96 (sorry Joy). Enjoy!



p.s. Former Gators will be receiving a special bonus, check your (mass) e-mail for more.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home