Chris the Perpetual Student

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Orenji!

Happy Birthday to old man John. I'd wish you Happy Birthday in Korean, but since my vocabulary is kinda limited, I'll use what little Korean words I know to say it and let you translate it into Happy Birthday on your own: Orenji orenji samsung orenji!! Oh I bought you Okami for your birthday, but you have to wait until I finish the game first before you get it. Sorry dawg. I'm still recovering from Chin and A.I.s karaoke rendition of Scarborough Fair, I had to find a clip so I remember what the original was _supposed_ to sound like. For some reason, singing about herbs and spices doesn't sound so wacky in the original. Go figure.

3 Comments:

  • pwn3d.

    By Blogger Lil Lex, at 7:52 a.m.  

  • >looks at Jon< look at him! he's getting all excited for that Photostar7 game!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:53 p.m.  

  • Yeah, I wans't impressed by all that anime magic shit!

    Photostar7? What is this???

    By Blogger OhPunk!, at 6:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home