Computer Nerd
Yes I know I'm a computer nerd. I made fun of a friend by comparing him to an ISA card. I laughed at the "zergling rush" description of the Wii launch day. For further proof, I broke my finger last weekend playing football. Having learned my lesson from the first time I broke a finger, I needed to put my finger in a splint, and not having one readily available, I decided to make one. I needed two things that were flat and hard, and I didn't have any popsicle sticks, so I looked around until I finally found something that would work:

If you know what those are, then you're a computer nerd too!

If you know what those are, then you're a computer nerd too!

4 Comments:
OMG. No I'm not a nerd. Nooooooooooo!!!
By
jay, at 8:52 a.m.
ISA...ROFL
-mL
http://knowledge.lapasa.net
By
Anonymous, at 10:22 a.m.
LOL haha is that what I think it is, metal expansion slots from the back of your tower? haha Nerd I am!
By
Rubex Cube, at 1:16 p.m.
I have no clue what that is.
** Shaun **
My awesome blog: ohpunk.blogspot.com
-
By
OhPunk!, at 2:40 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home