Happy Birthday to Me!
Just wanted to say thanks to all who came out for my birthday tonight and/or called or e-mailed me to wish me a happy birthday! It's 2:45 in the morning and thanks to my friends I've fallen victim to a night of heavy drinking. It's funny, whenever I drink a lot I still retain all of my memory but I act all goofy and my sense of balance gets seriously screwed up and right now I can barely keep my head straight and it keeps bobbing around a la Stevie Wonder. However, I wanted to see how I can play video games under the influence and I just smoked some Japanese guy in Tetris DS 10 games to 5 so I can't be all that messed up right? Who am I kidding, my head feels like a big ol lead weight. Thanks to my pal George for driving me home, even though we got pulled over for random spot check and the cop asked us "how was the talent tonight?" hahahaha I just remember I kept saying to myself, be serious, don't say anything stupid to get us in trouble, even though I told the cop I was turning 16 hahahaha. I wanted to try out Gears of War in my current state but my dad is up using the computer and he'll be like, what the heck are you doing playing video games at 3 in the morning? Ah what the heck, I'm going to go play. Anyways, thanks once again for all the bestest friends in the universe, you guys rock! Snap, I need some Gatorade!

2 Comments:
ahahaha you damn drunken fool.
glad you had a good time ;)
i swear, im going to go buy a DS just because of you guys.
By
Anonymous, at 1:29 p.m.
Rob/elaine = Tetris hustlers.
Corciega: Hope you drank that Gatorade.....
By
OhPunk!, at 11:42 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home