Home Sweet Home?
Oh man, according to my trusty counter, less than a day before I get my condo! Yup, 3 months have come and gone and now independence is just around the corner. The last two weeks have been really busy, between warehouse sales, setting up bills (yuck, not looking forward to those), packing and furniture shopping haven't had much time for much else (ok I confess, Gears of War takes up the majority of the rest time). I still have quite a few more things to do which hopefully I can get done this week. When its all said and done, my new room should look like this:

Can't wait!

Can't wait!

3 Comments:
That's so CG!
By
Lil Lex, at 7:32 a.m.
did jon do that for you in autocad? op
By
Anonymous, at 7:42 a.m.
Congrats Chris...lucky duck!
By
Rubex Cube, at 12:27 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home