Chris the Perpetual Student

Friday, January 19, 2007

I Heart bpm:tv

Man, finding time to blog just ain't working so far. Between going out and volleyball and errands and chores and trying to fit in an hour on the exercise bike/playing video games, there just isn't much time left. I'm going to have to find another way. I was thinking of blogging in the morning, but I'm still working on the whole not sleeping in part, I'm just glad that I've improved from getting up at 9:30 to 9:15 :)

So one of the best things about moving out has got to be bpm:tv. Its pretty much the only channel out of the billions that I have that I watch. It plays 24 hours of euro dance hit videos And you know what euro dance videos have? Lots of scandily clad hot women! It's almost seems to be a prerequisite. Check out some examples







Hot! And I get this all day

The only thing whack about euro videos is when they cut to shots of the DJ. I swear, every DJ in every video does this gay hand clap in the air, dont you guys have any better moves than that? Anyways, when my free TV runs out, I know the one channel I'm going to get!

4 Comments:

  • what about Raptors NBA TV? Ball above all? You've changed, man!

    Beware: Shaun may come over more often to "watch" if you order bpm

    By Blogger Lil Lex, at 7:17 a.m.  

  • I had BPM. I wasn't impressed...

    By Blogger OhPunk!, at 11:29 a.m.  

  • I knew it. Deep down inside, you are a gino. Minus two points for you.

    -mL
    blog.lapasa.net

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:57 a.m.  

  • oh baby. sucks to pop a boner at work.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:34 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home