Chris the Perpetual Student

Monday, February 12, 2007

No Regrets part 2

continued...

...

to be concluded...

4 Comments:

  • wow! IMO, Chris is the current leader of Blog of the Year!

    but did he start his push to early?

    By Blogger chinwhat, at 7:14 a.m.  

  • What about my new interface? That's really the real blog of the year stuff. Forget y'all -- I don't want your blog of the year prize anyway..

    As for you Chris... yeah man, it's that one spark. All you have to do is get over teh first hill there and it's freedom. Feels good eh?

    By Blogger OhPunk!, at 8:24 a.m.  

  • Good stuff Chris I'm proud of you....it takes a lot to cross that friendship line especially when you cherish that person's company, friendship blah blah blah so much that you are worried that you might lose it. Trust me I've done that a number of times and thank god even if things have not worked out both parties can be mature about it and still keep their friendship! Good luck and keep us posted mister

    By Blogger Rubex Cube, at 5:57 p.m.  

  • Rubes, don't put "blah blah blah" when you're saying something serious. Geez! So insensitive.

    Anyways, Chris, We can't have any TeamID weddings unless you strap on a pair. Not to say that this girl is the one. I'm just saying I'm trying to get my drink on!

    By Blogger Lil Lex, at 11:14 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home