Chris the Perpetual Student

Friday, February 09, 2007

No Regrets

Well that didn't work. Seems like me blogging in the morning is just as likely to happen as me talking up a storm sober. Not going to happen. So I've decided to sacrifice some sleep to give my loyal readers something to read, and today I'm going to make that loyalty worth it.

I am pretty open with my blog. I've dived into some deeply personal things, but there is one area that I will not touch and thats about love and relationships. Most of my stories are that of the non-happy ending type which is why I don't enjoy talking about them but today I will share with you one story. I'm not exactly sure why I'm going to tell you this, perhaps I just have a need tell it, or maybe I just want some votes for blog of the year. Whatever the reason is, consider it your lucky day.

...

3 Comments:

  • ... update, update ...

    By Blogger OhPunk!, at 3:08 p.m.  

  • I hope your not talking about your Nintendo.

    -mL
    http://blog.lapasa.net

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:41 p.m.  

  • dis guy!

    (2:46am~)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:47 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home