Chris the Perpetual Student

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

This Time For Real...

Ok time for a resolution update. So at the beginning of the year, I said I wanted to get back into shape. I haven't been doing terrible, I've been putting some effort into it, but I'm nowhere close to be considered doing good. I've lost a whopping 2 pounds and while my exercise bike is good for building up a sweat, like playing volleyball you can't get winded doing it and since I haven't done any running yet, this does not bode well for the 8k race which is coming up in a month and a half. I was late recently to meet a friend for breakfast so I ran to the restaurant to go meet her. After 5 minutes, I was done. So even though I've said it many times beforeon my blog, I'm starting my training regimen for real this time. Honest, I really mean it. Lent is coming early for me and I'm giving up bad for you snacks and junk food in place of tasteless veggies (yay) until the race comes. Tomorrow I'm going to the gym and run some laps. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go finish every single bag of chips I have in the cupboard >sheds a tear<

1 Comments:

  • Yo man - Whopper Wednesdays? YOu can sell that out. I don't buy it.

    Chris.. BK is delicious

    By Blogger OhPunk!, at 6:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home