Chris the Perpetual Student

Friday, March 30, 2007

I Love Pussy Cat Dolls :)



Ok I can now scratch one thing off my things to do list before I die. On Sunday I went to go see the Pussycat Dolls at the Air Canada Center which meant I got to see the love of my life Nicole Scherzinger in real life. Sigh, I can now die a happy man.

Oh yeah, there was a Christina Aguilera concert too. I'm not really a fan of her latest sound which is all 50s 60s retro but she's still hot, especially now that she doesn't dress all skankalicious but hot hot dressy. The concert itself was alright, actually this Toronto Star review sums it up pretty much exactly, it was interesting but not really engaging.



If only there was more Pussycat Dolls, it would have been better...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home