Chris the Perpetual Student

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Sofa, So Good

I finally got my sofa today, which caps off literally months of sofa hunting followed by two and a half weeks of being on order. You'd think it would be easy to find a dark chocolate brown, contemporary styled leather sofa, but no. All the sofas I found fell into either one of two categories. The first category were sofas that were contemporarily styled, looked good, but were hard as rock to sit on


The second category were sofas that were ultra comfortable but looked like they belonged in your parents' basement (unless your parents are hip and have really good taste, in which case I apologize)


(Actually theres a third category, sofas that both looked good and were comfortable, but cost mega $$$$$$ and since I only have like tiny $, I didn't consider them)

So instead I've had to settle for a bunch of lawn chairs to sit on, which unfortunately a few of my friends found out were prone to collapsing or sliding (not a pleasant experience from the looks on their faces) But finally I found a sofa that met both of my criteria and that I could actually buy. So goodbye

and hello

So now I can play my video game marathons without my butt getting sore. Actually I'm going to miss my lawn chairs. Nothing said bachelor life more than having lawn chairs as a sofa and it was always a good story to tell people. Anyways I promised a bunch of people that they could finally visit once my sofa came in and rest assured that time is almost at hand. I just have to paint and then my job's done. Then y'alls are welcome to come over*

*wackos and psychos are not invited. hot girls are especially invited.

2 Comments:

  • if she's hot, but slightly psycho, what then? Decisions tougher than your couch hunt.

    By Blogger Lil Lex, at 7:24 a.m.  

  • I'd say he'd lit it slip...

    With Chris.. hotness prevails..

    By Blogger OhPunk!, at 12:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home