Chris the Perpetual Student

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Mongolian Chocolate



An extremely belated happy birthday to my friend George. Sure this post is almost 10 days too late, but its not entirely my fault as a) his birthday events were last weekend and b) blogger was broken for a day. Anyways, clubbing was good times, haven't gone since probably last Halloween and even though I had to DD for the night I had an awesome time, I guess that study about alcohol placebo is true, cause my imagination told me I was wasted!

The best part of the evening though I'd have to say was probably dinner. We went to mongolian grill, and its not that I loved monogolian grill which is like a combination of korean barbecue and the teriyaki experience (how they cook the food, not the food itself), but the fact that it was buffet, AND it was a buffet with a chocolate fountain! Do you know what you get when you have buffet and unlimited chocolate? Chocolate covered... everything!





Yes, I did eat them, and no, it wasn't good (but wasn't bad either)

1 Comments:

  • Chocolate covered shrimp..that's wrong on so many levels.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home