Eurotrip part 2
Hello!
Ok wednesday I went back to do the things I missed because of the wrong turn. First I went up the tower of the Radhus (awesome view), then I went to the National Museum for a couple of hours. Unfortunately the supposed best part of the museum was closed down for renovations until 2008 so I was stuck looking at old creepy artifacts and being really scared. After that I went up the Round Tower, then off to the really nice Rosenbourg castle and park. Ok today while Eszter was writing her exam in the morning, I took the train to Malmo, Sweden even though everyone here warned me it would suck. Well the castle was disappointing and the chocolate factory turned out to be a store named the chocolate factory :( After that I met up with Eszter and friends and went to the Carlsberg brewery, the museum was old and dark but we got two beers at the end, yay! So around 10:30 that night, we left to go party at a place called Dakota. It was unlimited beer and champagne which was awesome and we ended up partying until 5am which was quite crazy, I've never ever stayed in a club that late in my entire life and when we got out it was daylight already. So anyways we had plans to go to Tivoli this morning but obviously those plans got axed since we woke up at 2 in the afternoon. Well I'm leaving to go back in London in an hour, although I really wish I could take a nap right now. Until next update
Chris

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home