Sin City!
Ok so I decided to celebrate the last of my 20s in the party/entertainment capital of the world, Las Vegas! I'm leaving in a few hours, and looking at Shaun and I's planned events, its going to be good times!
So on to my announcement. You'll remember last year how I contemplated giving up my ban on swearing. Well on December 4 at 12:00am, I'm giving up that ban! (and I don't think there is a more appropriate place to do this that Sin City) I have been considering this for the past several months, and decided that my vocabulary lacks the proper words for me to properly vent all my built up frustrations. To compensate, I am going to try and reduce my drinking habits. Notice the key word try. I was originally going to give up drinking completely, but after short consideration I knew that was impossible. And like my friend John explained to me, I shouldn't think of it as keeping balance, but evolution. Sounds like a good enough reason to keep drinking to me. So cover you ears, you may hear my tirade all the way from up here!
Yippeekayay!
So on to my announcement. You'll remember last year how I contemplated giving up my ban on swearing. Well on December 4 at 12:00am, I'm giving up that ban! (and I don't think there is a more appropriate place to do this that Sin City) I have been considering this for the past several months, and decided that my vocabulary lacks the proper words for me to properly vent all my built up frustrations. To compensate, I am going to try and reduce my drinking habits. Notice the key word try. I was originally going to give up drinking completely, but after short consideration I knew that was impossible. And like my friend John explained to me, I shouldn't think of it as keeping balance, but evolution. Sounds like a good enough reason to keep drinking to me. So cover you ears, you may hear my tirade all the way from up here!
Yippeekayay!

1 Comments:
I hope you got that on tape. Or maybe I'll just give you a few drinks on Saturday and ask you what you think of your old manager!
By
Lil Lex, at 3:46 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home