Chris the Perpetual Student

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Chris 3.0

Ok so I know that I said that when I renamed my blog that the idea of second chances and change no longer played a large part in my life, but with me approaching a new decade this week, change is the prevailing theme of that milestone. Those of you who have known my long enough will remember The Reforms of 1998, a 10 point list I wrote listing 10 guiding principles and goals that I would follow to improve myself. I consider that my first true attempt at change and true to my computer roots, version 2.0 of myself. So I think it's fitting that 10 years later, I should write another list detailing the specifications for Chris version 3.0

Chris 3.0

1. Be faster, stronger, better
2. Pursue knowledge continuously
3. Be aggressive, not passive
4. Do not fear anything
5. Get angry. Do not take crap from anyone
6. Be disciplined and persevere
7. Make dreams reality
8. Make the world a better place
9. Pursue inner peace and happiness, or let it find me
10. Make the most of life


Tomorrow: Vegas and the crazy thing I plan to do on my birthday!

1 Comments:

  • Happy Early B-day Chris!

    I love the new 3.0 Version...now I do hope that you do stick to it mister! Or else...grr

    OK wtf do you have planned for your bday in Vegas...dare I ask?

    By Blogger Rubex Cube, at 8:03 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home