New Home
Welcome to the new home of my blog. I apologize for the delay but I'll be blogging every day this week to make up for it. I decided to stick with the perpetual student theme since it seems to describe me quite well. Ok now a little explanation behind the move. As you know I've been reading quite a bit lately, and one of the programming books I read suggested that I keep up with technology change and one of the ways they suggested to achieve that was to subscribe to some tech blogs. So I started reading some of the popular tech blogs out there (in particular Coding Horror as well as The Old New Thing are two of my favourites) and I started to find that my knowledge in my field began to grow considerably due to the wealth of information these blogs were providing. This has inspired me to start a "professional" blog where I'll write stuff relating to my field which will hopefully help someone out there grow their own knowledge. So my old blog address will become my new professional blog and I'll continue my personal blog here. Feel free to read my other blog when I start to get it going, you may learn a thing or two!

2 Comments:
I was thinking of doing the same thing too ... but I got too lazy. Hopefully you'll inspire me to write too.
By
Lil Lex, at 8:58 p.m.
Good job Chris!
Cant wait to read your personal and pro blog! This guy rocks at programming he helped me get a B+ hehe! Did I mention that my first born is gonna be named Chris haha
By
Rubex Cube, at 1:35 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home