It's Resolution Time!

(I couldn't find that Subway commercial that keeps playing, so here's a random Subway spokes-ex-fat-person Jared picture)
I've been taking my New Year's resolutions pretty seriously so far, so I've decided to give a monthly update at the beginning of each month to see how my resolutions are tracking:
-Blog more: So far I've been keeping my goal of blogging once a week, so check.
-Be clean: Huge improvements, not quite where I want to be yet, but getting there. I attribute this to my newly crafted "10 Commandments of Cleaning" which I have been pretty good in following. Ok, so my 10 commandments don't exactly have 10 things in it (yet anyways) but it sounds better than the 7 commandments. Some examples:
-thou shall not leave dishes in the sink overnight
-thou shall keep Sunday as the holy day for cleaning
-thou shall not use a hammer when cooking Chili (haha, just kidding)
-Learn to play the guitar: my sister borrowed her guitar back so I've got to wait on this one.
-Help the world: Haven't been active on this one yet, but I have a plan.
-Lower debt: Here's a chart thats tracking my current debt level which I've defined as how much credit I owe. The goal of course is to reach 0% before the end of the year. I'm going to post this chart every month, partially to track my progress, but mostly to motivate my friend Shaun to follow my lead! Do you know how many plastic bags you can get with the money you're spending? (waits for friend John to chime in)

3 Comments:
Yo, I paid over $2700 towards my credit cards today.
Spending for today was:
$90 - Lunch.
$28 - Sweater
$89 - Shirt
ANd that's it! Not bad eh? Heading out now and will pre-drink to lower costs. See? Thanks for the motivation Chris!
By
OhPunk!, at 8:11 p.m.
$90 for lunch? WTF is that, Shaun? Are you sipping Dom P with your egg salad sandwich or something?
Anyways, good job Chris, you gotta keep your shit clean, at least until you marry some girl that'll clean for you.
And stay committed to getting rid of your debt. it's almost like winning cash for life (which Shaun would know something about, given that he kept all the winnings to himself).
By
Lil Lex, at 11:01 a.m.
Hey, that was lunch for 4 people!
So yeah, it wasn't THAT bad!
By
OhPunk!, at 11:18 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home