Chris the Perpetual Student

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Christmas Lights

Last year, I moved into my new place just before Christmas so I didn't get a chance to put up Christmas lights which was a little disappointing because putting up lights was something that I really looked forward to doing when I had my own place, they just look so damn cool and Christmasy. I always figured that the first week of December was an appropriate time to put up lights, but as soon as I saw Christmas decorations in stores and my neighbours putting up their lights, I said screw it and set up my lights over the weekend and today. Big thanks to my dad for hooking me up with stuff!




And thanks to technology (way of the future, tomorrow today), I can leave these LED lights on all day and it'll cost me like a penny! My Christmas tree:



I think a light up star would be way cooler, the plain old one I'm using is just not cutting it for me. I'm throwing this picture here just cause its so damn cute.



As a side note, I checked down my hamster pants yesterday, and surprise, my hamster's a boy! I had a reaction similar to this:

3 Comments:

  • kids don't know what 'the kissing game is'

    By Blogger chinwhat, at 6:31 a.m.  

  • pwn3d1 ... Cathy wants Christmas lights when we get our own place, but she wants me to put them up. It's friggin cold outside!

    By Blogger Lil Lex, at 8:21 a.m.  

  • Al: Put them up in October

    Chris: Nice lights! Hope the "tape" you used to mount them holds up.. LOL

    By Blogger OhPunk!, at 10:32 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home