Chris the Perpetual Student

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Addicted to Halo

I've now played nine straights nights of Halo 3 amounting to 113 multiplayer matches I've participated in. But all this playing has come at a cost. Things are starting to get neglected. The dishes have started to pile up. My laundry basket is full. My room has gotten messy. And I haven't worked out in a week (but somehow I've lost another 2 pounds, how'd that happen?) So tonight I'm taking a break to get all my chores done. But damn, I only need 9 more experience points to reach the next rank. Ok maybe I can squeeze in a game or two...

2 Comments:

  • You're losing weight because Halo is a hunger suppressor. Eat, dammit, you're starving yourself!

    By Blogger Lil Lex, at 3:29 a.m.  

  • damn it!

    I need to get on the Halo 3 diet program! awesome!

    By Blogger OhPunk!, at 1:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home