Chris the Perpetual Student

Friday, August 31, 2007

Volleyball Bridesmaids



Damn, I can't sleep. Perhaps its the bitter taste of defeat that's still on my mind. Once again, my beach volleyball team cruised through the regular season, running a near perfect record making winning the championship a near lock, but once again at the playoffs last night we came up short. It seems like much like in professional sports, it takes a while before you go from a good regular season team to a good playoff team, playoff experience is just something you have to accumulate, we're still the Raptors of the volleyball world and not quite yet the Spurs. Damn, the only thing worse than an incredibly long off season (this is why winter sucks!) is an incredibly long off season with a loss as your last memory. Oh well, next year vengeance is ours! (even though I said that last year, and will probably say it again next year) Well congrats team, it was a great season, can't wait to do it again next year.

I think while I'm still up I'm going to squeeze in a game of Streets of Rage II
Best
fighting
game
EVER!

1 Comments:

  • Winter is when the Raptors play ball. I will not stand for your blasphemy!

    By Blogger Lil Lex, at 11:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home