XBoxBack
So I got back from vacation last Monday night and returned to normal life on Tuesday which also coincided with finally getting my XBox 360 back which obviously was a very very good thing for me having been deprived of my baby for 4 weeks (although I have to say my DS stepped up admirably as a reserve while my XBox was on the injured list) But it's also a bad thing because for some reason which I can only attribute to being in a different time zone messing my internal stomach clock, I ate like a horse in Vancouver and I gained almost all the fat that I had lost since the beginning of the year, and so dedicating hours of video game catch up time will not exactly help me get back on track. So I've been trying to find a happy medium between gaming and exercise by squeezing in more exercise time where I didn't before, so I now walk up the stairs to work (although I start struggling around the 6th floor and when I get into work I look and sound like I've been through a marathon) and have been cycling more, and I'm going to sign up for more sports in the fall that involve running like Ultimate or something. I'll need to get all the exercise I can, cause once Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4 drop in the fall, the only exercise I'm going to be getting is picking up my controller!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home